Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Unable to register maxidas 708. Error: P...
Unable to register maxidas 708. Error: Product has already been registered

2860 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2016-02-24 08:31:01

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Muckson
    2016-02-11 02:41:24
    I just bought the maxidas 708 and I'm having problems registering the tool. I tried to register it on the internet through my PC but getting error: "product has been registered" and it wouldn't let be continue or update when I turn on the scanner on, the "unregister box" appears and tells me to register the tool.

When I click on the "register button" it directs me to the pro.auteltech.com website, when I put my autel ID and password and code I get a message underneath the "code box" that says "Network error, please try again later!"

When I do this through my computer again I can log in just fine, but takes me directly to the registration screen and start all over again

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-02-11 03:15:29 (Reply to:Muckson)

If you bought it second hand and it still within the 12 month update period you can re register the tool after you have contacted support after  Feb 14th when the Chinese Holiday period is over and they return to work they can reset the account and password for the serial number.
      Kind of would suck if you can't  at least fix cars with working software and get the DS 708  wireless printing working from off the PC suite CD to at least have  DS 708 Printer on your PC.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-02-24 08:31:01 (Reply to:Muckson)

What's the S/N? Can you send the picture of About page to support@autel.com?
  Total1 Pages